Wednesday, December 22, 2010

About us

Nathaniel and I met in high school. He was a year older than me and we were in choir together for three years until he graduated. He was one of the two people who accepted me in show choir my sophomore year. He became my best friend that year. He graduated in '06 and we lost track of each other. In which time he joined the United States Marines Cops. and I went to school at Northern Arizona University. Well after some heartache on both of our parts we started to talk to each other again the summer of '09. We dated on and off since July 2009 until March 2010 when we made it official. We were married on June 10 2010 in Safford AZ. It was a rough start but we managed to get by and welcomed the birth of our son William Nicholas Henrie on November 1 2010 at 3:15 am. So far the ride has been amazing and I only hope it gets better!







No comments:

Post a Comment